Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog Update

Play in games (ok ok, sorry, FIRST ROUND GAMES) start tonight as the tournament officially tips off.  I started this blog about three weeks ago to count down to exactly this point, and here we are.  It ended up with many more readers than I thought it would, so thanks to every single one of you that checked in regularly to see what I had to say.  It at least feels that the amount of time I spend preparing for this tournament is justified. 

Moving forward, the tournament should now speak for itself.  I will be transforming this page into an all-around sports blog over the next few weeks.  While I can't say daily updates will continue, I regularly have something to say about sports so you can count on seeing new things here with frequent updates still.  In the meantime, check back Thursday as I'll post my final predictions for this tournament (and my initial bracket, just to compare).

Thanks again to everyone who's been reading regularly the past few weeks, check back soon for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment